Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So far so good

*fingers crossed*

I ran 3 days last week, all over 2 miles, and no worse for the wear! (YAY!) Here's a wrap-up:

Monday
2.2 miles
11:59 min/mi

Tuesday
2.19 miles
12:20 min/mi

Wednesday
2.52 miles
11:40 min/mi

The paces are pretty slow, but I'm trying to hold back a little, so I don't injure myself. I'm trying to build up the miles to at least 3 at a time, then I'll hopefully be able to pick up the pace. (I also like to blame the pace on the fact that we're running on muddy grass :P)

I've kept up with my post-run ritual (pictures to follow at the end of the post, please excuse my pastiness), and it seems to be holding me together, pretty well (*fingers crossed*).

Step 1: Stretch calves with a straight knee, towel roll to add more stretch.


Step 2: Arch supported soleus stretch (knee bent).


Step 3: Roll out my calves, one leg at a time.


Step 4: Roll out my inner-calves.

No comments:

Post a Comment