Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blah week + Bridge to Brews Photos

This week has been a really “blah week” after our awesome 10K last weekend. Monday, I was unable to run due to a stomach ulcer flair up, which was probably for the best, because my legs have been really heavy this week. Here’s a recap of the week, thus far:

Monday:
MD visit :)

Tuesday:
Rest Day

Wednesday:
4 miles (10:55 pace)

Thursday:
3 miles (10:57 pace)

No, those paces are not typos (although they are consistent! :). My legs have been heavy as lead. I haven’t experienced any “bad” pain, and I have been able to complete the runs. But I’ve certainly felt better before! I am hoping my legs have recovered by this weekend for our next long run. We have 7 miles on the agenda. Here’s our weekend plans:

Friday:
Rest Day

Saturday:
Volunteer at the bag check for the Earth Day Run.
7 miles (may move it to Sunday)

Sunday:
Rest Day/7 miles (we’ll see)

That’s right! We’re volunteering again! It should be a good time, and I think we’re gonna be working with the same people. (And we might even get hooked up with some free “beverages” at the end! :) I’ll try to recap the race (from the volunteer perspective) at the end of the weekend.

I’ll leave you with some pictures from the Bridge to Brews 10K last Sunday.

Running over the bridge:

bridge to brews2

The bridge:

bridge to brews3

The other bridge (Why do I run with my thumbs up?):

DSC_0037 DSC_0953

The stupid little itty bitty hill, right before the end:

bridge to brews5

Some brews and our cute matching hats!bridge to brews7

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great! I want to do that race next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the matching hats!


    So awesome that you guys can run together, I can't keep up with my husband.

    ReplyDelete