Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week 5: Run 2

Run 8 minutes
Walk 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times
30 minute "run"

Run stats:
Distance: 2.56 miles
Pace: 11:44/mile

Run Review: I did not feel good. My calves were hurting the whole run. J also had a bad run; his knees hurt the whole time. The good news is, the pain did not change our distance! I just wish it hadn't have hurt so much! I got out of work earlier yesterday (the day before Thanksgiving) so we almost caught some sunlight during our run! Although it was still pretty dark, the weather behaved itself: no rain, minimal wind, not too cold. Now, if only my calves hadn't hurt so much!

After the run we did our yoga routine. Later, I had J rub my calves at the painful areas. He concurred that they felt "tight". I guess I have been somewhat lacking on my calf stretching... Shame on me.

New goal: Good calf stretching x 10 minutes every night.

There. Now I just have to do it!

Oh. And by the way... HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment