Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 5: Run 3

Run 8 minutes
Walk 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times
30 minute "run"

Run stats:
Distance: 2.59 miles
Pace: 11:35/mile

Run Review: Well, today didn't feel "good", but it didn't feel as bad as Wednesday. My calves warmed up...eventually. Overall, though, I just felt exhausted. I wonder if it could have been that large meal last night...Thank you Thanksgiving dinner! :)

Just for good measure, we stopped by Voodoo Donuts for an after-run pit stop. If you ever visit Portland, it's definitely a spot to check out! They have some very creative donuts, and they taste pretty good, too! I had the Portland Cream Donut and bought a Dirty Donut for later. :) Mmmm.

Later, we stopped by a local running store to purchase a foam roller. I'm using it for my calves and hamstrings (and IT band for my own protection), and J will be using it for his IT band, which will hopefully stave off any more knee pain!

No more running or working out until Monday! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment