Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 5: Run 1 (of the "new plan")

Run 8 minutes
Walk 2 minutes
Repeat 3 times
30 minute "run"

Run stats:
Distance: 2.56 miles
Pace: 11:44/mile

Run Review: I felt good last night. I felt like I picked up the pace. (Which is not my focus at this point, since I'm starting this "adventure" by upping the amount of time I run first; but I just felt good.) The weather was pretty nice. It was about 50° and NOT raining, which is unusual for the Pacific Northwest this time of year :) There were a lot of runners out last night too, which helps keep me motivated. During last Friday's run, runners were scarce. I'm not sure whether that was due to the weather, or the fact that it was Friday night. Either way, it was good to see so many people out there.

**I'll post about my "new plan" in a separate post. I'm a sucker for organization (OCD?)

No comments:

Post a Comment