Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week 7: Run 3

Run 9 minutes
Walk 1 minutes
Repeat 3 times
30 minute "run"

Run stats:
Distance: 2.64 miles
Pace: 11:22/mile

Run Review: I felt pretty good. I felt like I picked up the pace, too. (J agreed, but that might be because his run didn't feel that great.) I'm a little bit nervous about upping our running time to 13 minutes next week. It just seems like such a big jump from running only 9 minutes at a time, but I'm sure it will be ok!

This week was definitely an adventure weather-wise for us. Rain, sure, we're ready for it. But freezing temperatures? Without the wind-chill of Monday, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it might be. We were able to avoid the treadmill, anyway. Go us! Next week it should be back to regular old rain. (I kinda like running in the rain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment