Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Week 9: Run 2

Run 14 minutes
Walk 1 minutes
Repeat 2 times
30 minute "run"

Run stats:
Distance: 2.63 miles
Pace: 11:25/mile

Run Review: In the end, I felt great. I haven't really had a bad running day in a long while (*fingers crossed* don't wanna jinx myself!) After the first five minutes, though, I decided my calf cramp was not, in fact, going away, so we stopped for a minute to stretch it out (which helped immensely). Unfortunately, I didn't think to stop my watch during the run and wasted 1 minute of doing nothing during our run. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but I'm not too surprised we didn't make it as far today as we did on Monday. Still a pretty respectable time, if I do say so myself; at least in comparison to our other runs!

It was foggy all day yesterday, which made breathing a little cumbersome, but it turned out alright. It was also kinda of chilly outside (~32-34°) but there weren't any slick spots, fortunately!

I have to work today (12/24 i.e. Christmas Eve), but tomorrow (Christmas Day) J and I will be driving down to Sunriver to spend Christmas with my Dad and Step-Mom. While we're there, we hope to get at least 1 run in. There are many bike paths to choose from, so I'm not worried about where to run. What I do worry about is the quality of the ground (i.e. slickness). I don't need any bruises on my rear; I would like to continue using it for sitting thank you very much! I'll update on how it goes when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment